- Rail fare hikes 'punish' passengers struggling with cost-of-living
Cash-strapped train travellers are being priced off the railways, campaigners have warned as fares in England and Wales are hiked by nearly 5% despite high levels of cancellations.
- The rise of Raye, Queen Kylie, and a giraffe: What everyone's talking about after the Brits
When you break a record jointly held by three of the biggest British music acts of the last 30 years, you know you're doing something right.
- Dozens of police officers convicted of crimes including rape and sexual assault since Sarah Everard's murder
Dozens of police officers across the UK have been convicted of crimes including rape, sexual assault and sex offences against children in the three years since the murder of Sarah Everard, new data shows.
- Hate preachers to be blocked from entering the UK
Hate preachers are to be banned from entering the UK.
- Raye smashes Brits record for most wins in one year
Raye has smashed the record for the most Brit awards won in any one year – taking home six prizes including best song, best artist and best album.
- Post Office should be handed over to postmasters, former boss says
The Post Office should be "handed over" to postmasters, its former chairman has said, accusing the government of using it as a "fig leaf" for stalling and evasion.
- Conspiracy theories surrounding Kate won't force William to change his position on privacy
For a woman we haven't actually seen since Christmas, an awful lot has been written about the Princess of Wales this week.
- Brit Awards: The best of the red carpet fashion as celebs arrive for ceremony
Stars took to the red carpet for tonight's Brit Awards in London in typically extravagant style.
- Red Bull boss 'absolutely' expects to remain in charge
Red Bull boss Christian Horner has said he "absolutely" expects to remain in charge for next week's Saudi Arabian Grand Prix.
- 'It's distressing to hear your song at number one when you're not getting paid for it'
Told she could have weeks to live, and with a 21cm tumour in her chest, Abi Flynn got in a studio and recorded her album.